One of the best cycling events in Florida! Create your own journey by selecting the Fifty, Metric Plus or Century mile route option through the scenic backdrop of the Florida Keys. Saturday starts at FIU’s Tamiami Campus and ends at the beautiful MS Village at Key Largo Resorts (Sunday’s start line). Experience a fun-filled weekend with family and friends! Expect the same top notch services and rest stops every 10 miles throughout our fully-supported route!
The number of people living with multiple sclerosis increases every hour of every day. This astonishing rate is not going to diminish, nor will it stop, until we’ve found a cure. Research has made some incredible advances recently, but the world can still only offer disease management drugs and therapies to the 400,000 people living with MS in America.
Help Our Team in the Fight Against MS!
We’ve formed a team for the MS Bike Ride because we know that riding 150 or 200 miles is nowhere near as difficult as confronting a lifetime with multiple sclerosis. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society gives us all reason to hope, though. In addition to supporting novel research projects around the globe, they also provide much needed education, programs, and services to everyone who is affected by MS – including the diagnosed, their friends and families, and the healthcare professionals who work with them.
Create your own journey by selecting the Fifty, Metric Plus or Century mile route option. Ride options both days:
- 50 miles Finish line Day 1: Lunch Rest-stop Finish line Day 2: Lunch Rest-stop
- 75 miles Finish line Day 1: Key Largo Village OPL Hotels MM99 Finish line Day 2: FIU
- 100 miles Finish line Day 1: Key Largo Village OPL Hotels MM99 Finish line Day 2: FIU
MS BIKE RIDE DETAILS
- Thousands of cyclists, volunteers, sponsors and supporters working and riding together against MS for Florida’s largest, most respected cycling event of the year…voted Florida’s best ride by riders like you!
- The 2 Day event kicks off on Saturday, , from FIU’s Tamiami Campus at 7:00am, stops overnight at the MS Village in Key Largo (Key Largo Resort), then heads back to FIU on Sunday for the finale.
- Includes 5 meals throughout the weekend and plenty of refreshments and snacks.
- Rest Stops every 10 miles with food, drinks, first aid, bike repair, rest rooms and fun themes!
- Camp for free (just bring your own gear) or make your own accommodations at a local area hotel.
- Hotel shuttles are provided for riders camping and staying at one of our preferred hotels.
- Free luggage transportation from FIU to MS Village Key Largo Resorts and back.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles and motorcycles available along the route for support.
- Emergency Medical Service vehicles also available at all times.
- Opportunity to earn awesome fundraising prizes!
- $350 fundraising minimum that is required before the start of the event.
- Ride: Ride 50, 75 or 100 miles on Day 1 and Day 2. Riders must raise a minimum of $350 to participate.
- Volunteer: Volunteer Saturday, Sunday or both! Registration as a Volunteer is completely FREE!
- Fundraise: Don’t have the time to ride or volunteer? Register as a Fundraiser to help raise money for a cure! Registration as a Fundraiser is FREE!
- All Riders, Volunteers and Fundraisers are eligible for fundraising prizes!