** Rides will resume Saturday 6/13. If you are not comfortable riding in a group yet, continue training the way you have since this virus started.
7:00 AM departure from Pinecrest Library (SW 58 ave, 111 st)
Destination: Homestead Bayfront Park (with optional loop) ~52 miles
– Saturday weather forecast: 79°/85° – Wind <- E @ 10-15
7:00 AM departure from Pinecrest Library (sw 58 ave, 111 st)
Destination: Key Biscayne with stop at Oasis and VK loop ~ 35 miles.
Los Viejos Ride (slower pace)
More info coming soon
– Sunday weather forecast: 65°/75° – Windy <- ENE
Tuesday/ Thursday – 2 groups
7:00 AM departure from Black Point Marina
This ride is for road cyclists. Strict pace line rules must be followed.
B Group (slower pace)
7:15 AM departure from Starbucks (168 st, Old Cutler Rd)
South to 216 st/ 212 st loop, then to flashing lights and back. Approx 32 miles total. Speed is usually 16 – 18 mph. This is an informal ride, may or may not be participants.
Grand Tours and local events
- 7/4 – TSR 4th of July Ride
* TSR members get a 10% discount at Cycle World (8476 Bird Rd)
* TSR members get a 10% discount at Elite Cycling
Active StormRiders can join our Strava group. Click here to join: Strava StormRiders